When it’s time to pull up roots and replant yourself in new surroundings, you must first consider the sale of your current home. The task can feel daunting for first-time sellers, but with a savvy approach and the right real estate professional to help, there can be a ‘SOLD’ sign on your front lawn before you know it. This guide provides an overview of the home-selling process in 7 informative steps. Coupled with the right professional agent to guide you, this approach can help to sell your home at the best price, with the least hassle.
7 Steps to Sell Your Home:
- Damage Control – Repair home wear and tear
- Go Pro – Enlist a Real Estate Professional
- Play the Price is Right – Pricing your current home
- Go to Market – Marketing your home
- Set the Stage – Prepare your home for showings
- Negotiating – How to handle offers
- Closing – Closing the deal
Courtesy of Realtor.com.