Bloomington Board of REALTORS®
The Bloomington Board of REALTORS® (BBOR) is the sole shareholder of its two subsidiary companies, Bloomington Multiple Listing Service, Inc. and BBOR Publications, Inc.
The Bloomington Board of REALTORS® is a professional trade association representing REALTORS® in Monroe and Owen Counties, Indiana. Chartered in 1947, BBOR maintains affiliations with the National and Indiana Associations of REALTORS®, and the many institutes, societies and councils that offer professional accreditation to its members. BBOR and its members maintain at the core of their activities the REALTOR® Code of Ethics, the first of its kind among professional trade associations. BBOR consists of nearly 500 REALTOR® members, including real estate brokers, agents, and appraisers, and another 60 Affiliate members who provide services to the real estate community. Bloomington Board of REALTORS® is the sole shareholder of its two subsidiary companies, Bloomington Multiple Listing Service, Inc. and BBOR Publications, Inc.
BBOR 2013 Leadership
- President: John Saunders, Saunders and Associates
- President-Elect: Dave Harstad, Harstad Realty Group
- First Vice President: Jennifer Woods, F.C. Tucker / Bloomington
- Secretary/Treasurer: Jacquie Louden, RE/MAX Realty Professionals
- Director 2013: Beth Ellis, Tim Ellis Realtors and Auctioneers
- Director 2014: Bill Pursell, Area Realty Key Associates
- Director 2014: Trish Sterling, Sterling Real Estate
- Director 2015: Amy Kopp, RE/MAX Acclaimed Properties
- Director 2015: Paul Stone, Prudential Indiana Realty Group
- Director Ex-Officio: Brian Thompson, F.C. Tucker - Bloomington