The Bloomington Board of Realtors® is a professional trade association representing Realtors® in Monroe, Owen and Greene Counties, Indiana.
Chartered in 1947, BBOR maintains affiliations with the National and Indiana Associations of Realtors®, and the many institutes, societies and councils that offer professional accreditation to its members.
BBOR and its members maintain at the core of their activities the Realtor® Code of Ethics, the first of its kind among professional trade associations.
- Lisa Funkhouser, President
- Linda Kidwell, President-Elect
- Jamie Morris, First VP
- Sally Baird, Secretary / Treasurer
- Michelle Stanger, Director 2021
- Trent Keith, Director 2021
- Jeff Goldin, Director 2022
- AJ Bowlen, Director 2022
- Bill Pursell, Director 2023
- Amanda Richardson, Director Ex-Officio
- Kerri Frye, President
- Heather Grovevs, Vice President
- Lori Todd, Secretary / Treasurer
- Rich Figg, Director 2021
- Beth Walden, Director 2022
- Blaise Shaw, Director 2023
- Sam Dyer, Director 2024
- Michael Korus, Director Ex-Officio
- Lisa Funkhouser, BBOR President
- Kristen Weida, Executive VP