The Bloomington Board of Realtors® is a professional trade association representing Realtors® in Monroe, Owen and Greene Counties, Indiana.
Chartered in 1947, BBOR maintains affiliations with the National and Indiana Associations of Realtors®, and the many institutes, societies and councils that offer professional accreditation to its members.
BBOR and its members maintain at the core of their activities the Realtor® Code of Ethics, the first of its kind among professional trade associations.
- Amanda Richardson, President
- Lisa Funkhouser, President-Elect
- Linda Kidwell, First VP
- Jamie Morris, Secretary / Treasurer
- Bill Pursell, Director 2020
- Don Griffin, Director 2020
- Michelle Stanger, Director 2021
- Trent Keith, Director 2021
- Jeff Goldin, Director 2022
- Mary Jane Hall, Director Ex-Officio
- Michael Korus, President
- Kerri Frye, Vice President
- Heather Groves, Secretary / Treasurer
- Dave Harstad, Director 2020
- Rich Figg, Director 2021
- Andrea Lutz, Director 2022
- Beth Walden, Director 2023
- Sally Baird, Director Ex-Officio
- Amanda Richardson, Director Ex-Officio