The Bloomington Board of Realtors® is a professional trade association representing Realtors® in Monroe, Owen and Greene Counties, Indiana.
Chartered in 1947, BBOR maintains affiliations with the National and Indiana Associations of Realtors®, and the many institutes, societies and councils that offer professional accreditation to its members.
BBOR and its members maintain at the core of their activities the Realtor® Code of Ethics, the first of its kind among professional trade associations.
- Mary Jane Hall, President
- Amanda Richardson, President-Elect
- Alice Chastain, First VP
- Linda Kidwell, Secretary / Treasurer
- Jamie Morris, Director 2019
- Bill Pursell, Director 2019
- Don Griffin, Director 2020
- Michelle Stanger, Director 2020
- Trent Keith, Director 2021
- Jason Millican, Director Ex-Officio
- Sally Baird, President
- Michael Korus, Vice President
- Bill Pfrommer, Secretary / Treasurer
- Kerri Frye, Director 2019
- Dave Harsted, Director 2020
- Heather Groves, Director 2021
- Andrea Lutz, Director 2022
- Alan Pemberton, Director Ex-Officio
- Mary Jane Hall, Director Ex-Officio