Owning a home is more than a financial investment; it’s an investment in quality of life – particularly if you have a family or if you’re planning one. You can decorate or renovate however you like, customize your landscape, rule the roost! It’s your home. This guide provides a detailed look at the home buying process for first-time homebuyers.
Courtesy of Realtor.com
Post Series: Home Buying Process
- 1.Buying a Home: How Do I Get Started?
- 2.Ready to Become a Homeowner?
- 3.Things to Know, and What to Do, Before Buying a House
- 4.Consider First-Time Buyer Programs
- 5.Don’t Be Too Hungry!
- 6.Think About the Future
- 7.Consider Additional Expenses
- 8.Know What You Can Afford
- 9.Finding the Right Realtor®
- 10.Writing & Submitting an Offer
- 11.Making Trade-offs
- 12.The Closing Process