The BBOR Food Drive Committee is having a Spring flower bulb fundraiser to benefit the Community Kitchen…
When it’s time to pull up roots and replant yourself in new surroundings, you must first consider the sale of your current home. The task can feel daunting for first-time sellers, but with a savvy approach and the right real estate professional to help, there can be a ‘SOLD’ sign on your front lawn before you know it. This guide provides an overview of the home-selling process in 7 informative steps. Coupled with the right professional agent to guide you, this approach can help to sell your home at the best price, with the least hassle.
7 Steps to Sell Your Home:
- Damage Control – Repair home wear and tear
- Go Pro – Enlist a Real Estate Professional
- Play the Price is Right – Pricing your current home
- Go to Market – Marketing your home
- Set the Stage – Prepare your home for showings
- Negotiating – How to handle offers
- Closing – Closing the deal
Courtesy of Realtor.com.